- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
While you're visiting Niagara Falls, take a morning or afternoon tour of the spectacular attractions on the Canadian side of the Falls. Highlights include an exhilarating ride aboard the famous Maid of the Mist boat at the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls, and a trip up the Skylon Tower for a bird's-eye view of the Niagara region.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride* (early May- late October)
- Journey Behind The Falls* (replaces Maid of the Mist during the off-season)
- Return trip up Skylon Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floral Clock
- Transportation to/from Toronto and Buffalo hotels
1: 5810 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3X7, Canada
2: 701 Whirlpool St, Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
3: 705 Builders Way, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We pick up from all locations/addresses in Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada) or Niagara Falls, New York (USA).
Your pickup time is earlier than your departure time. Please contact Over the Falls Tours after booking to confirm your scheduled pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Marvel at the majestic Niagara Falls
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Maid of the Mist, Prospect Point Niagara Reservation State Park, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Sail on the iconic Maid of the Mist boat ride
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Marvel at the many falls that make up Niagara Falls
Pass By: Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
Marvel at the many falls that make up majestic Niagara Falls
Pass By: Three Sisters Island, Niagara Falls, NY
See the key viewing areas of the Niagara region
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Scale the Skylon Tower for a birds-eye-view of Niagara Falls
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sites of Niagara Falls
Pass By: Niagara Parks Floral Showhouse, 7145 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
See the site of Niagara Parks
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Experience Journey behind the Falls when the boat is not in season
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dufferin Islands Park, 7400 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Marvel at the sights of the Niagara region
Pass By: Niagara Scow, Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
See infamous wreck of the Old Scow
Pass By: Queen Victoria Park, 6161 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sights of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
Pass By: Oakes Garden Theatre, Queen Victoria Park, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sights of Niagara Falls Canada
Pass By: Whirlpool State Park, Off Robert Moses State Parkway, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
See the Whirlpool Rapids
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the world famous Floral Clock of Niagara Parks
Duration: 5 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from Toronto hotels
- Passengers entering Canada:
- Native born U.S. Citizens must present one of the following travel documents: U.S. Passport; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program cards – Nexus, Fast/Express or Sentri.
- Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from parents or legal guardian giving permission to travel to Canada, or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
- All persons other than U.S. Citizens or Legal, Permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.