- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
With Machame route biodiversity and a bit of technique treks, we provide Tour Guides who are competent, experienced and capable of satisfying not only the trek success but also the curiosity of our clients.
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Tents and sleeping mattresses
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Rescue fees
- Pulse oximeters
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- First aid kit
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Single rooms supplement at Hotel (except on the 1 person rate)
- Guides, Porters, Cook & Waiters tips
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb
- Iterms of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Clients may opt to pick our airport pick up service, but as well opt to arrange their own up to the hotel in Moshi, with an assurance of proper communication, we shall locate them for further briefing.
- Kilimanjaro Airport Road, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
We usually carry papers that indicates the name(s) of our clients and because we stand near the exit door at the airport; our clients can easily spot us.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.