- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Introductions and sign ups
Theory session 1: Physiology, breathing, Safety and rescue
Breathing and relaxation, breath hold coaching, intro to breath holding
Confined water session: Static apnea, Dynamic apnea with fins, streamlining, finning technique.
Theory session 2: Pressure and equalisation, equipment, guidelines.
Open water session 1: Introduction to deep diving.
Open water session 2 - Constant weight (CWT), safety and rescue.
- Freediving Equipment
- Study Material
- International Certification
Jalan Mediterania Garden, Jl. Mediterania Garden, RW.5, Tj. Duren Sel., Kec. Grogol petamburan, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11470, Indonesia
6/5/2019 - 9/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
The freediving Level 1 is about the fundamentals of freediving. Unlike scuba diving where you learn how to use your equipment in freediving we learn how to use our body.
We learn how the body works when we hold our breath and about the mammalian dive reflex, a series of mechanism in our body, that allows us to enjoy diving while holding our breath.
The course has 2 theory sessions, 1 pool session and 2 open water sessions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.