- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rybinsk reservoir, it is the largest artificially created reservoir in Europe. On our new Yachts we will take you to the historical places of ancient Russia. We will visit the flooded city of Mologa. Let's swim to the reserve to watch beaver games and of course we'll catch trophy pike and pikeperch
- Use of bicycle
We will contact you by the specified phone numbers and agree on the place where you will be met and delivered to your travel destination.
- Rybinsk, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia
- Koprino, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, 152972
8.00 We pick you up from the hotel. One hour we follow to the place of payment Yachts. At 21.00 We return to the pier and take you to the city, back to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.