- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are offering attractive service for all visitors of this beatiful country, unforgettably get to know Croatia from bird perspective. You are welcome to our planes so choose your route and make your vacation unforgettable.
- Fixed-wing air tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from airport
Put Piketa, 21230, Sinj, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Split, Ulica Knezova Nelipica 1A, Split 21000 Croatia
This route starts by taking off from Sinj airport, flying over the town of Sinj and the beautiful Sinj field, heading towards Split.
Pass By: Klis Fortress, 57 Megdan, Klis, Split 21231 Croatia
Ten minutes later we will be flying over the 15 centuries old Klis fortress, which offers a mesmerizing panoramic view of the city of Split, islands of Brač and Šolta, and the beautiful Marjan forest.
Pass By: Ruins of the Solin Amphitheatre, Solin Croatia
The flight continues along the city’s southern coast, offering a full panoramic view of the city after turning over Marjan. The trip ends with a flight over the small town of Solin, after which we will head back towards the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.