- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a tour to Wilpattu National Park, one of Sri Lanka's largest animal sanctuaries. Since this is a private tour, you’ll have plenty of time to hear commentary about the wildlife and ask questions. Keep an eye out for leopards, elephants, water buffalo, fox, peacocks and many other animals from the comfort of a rugged 4x4 vehicle.
- Lunch - We will provide a Sri Lankan Style Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold water bottles will be provided
- Hot and Cold towels will be provided
We can pickup the guests from where they ask us to pick them up.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo, Western Province
6/6/2019 - 6/6/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
We will pick you up from any point you ask us to then we will be taking you to Wilpattu National Park through a Van, Luxury Car or a minivan that depends on how many people are coming. Then once the tour is over we will drop you to the hotel, airport or anywhere you ask us to.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.