- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Viyada Thai Spa is the first authentic Thai Massage and Spa in Boston. In 2018, Viyada Thai Spa was voted Best of Boston for massage therapy by Boston Magazine.
437 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
6/6/2019 - 9/29/2021
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE
A combination of acupressure and stretching techniques that employs the use of the therapist’s fingers, thumbs, elbows, arms and feet on the body’s muscles, pressure points and energy lines (“Sen”) to clear energy blockages and balance the body’s energy. It relieves muscle tension, reduces stress and improves blood circulation.
Special loose garments are provided as oils are not used for this treatment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.