- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
1.- 64km of downhill riding with only a few small up.
2.- Experiencing Death Road by a Full suspension bike.
3.- Post-ride hotel stop with buffet lunch, shower, and pool.
4.- English-speaking guides trained in safety and rescue.
5.- Small Groups ( 1 guide for 6 people)
Leg 1: This is a 22 km downhill on asphalt (tarmac) road. At the police checkpoint (after 45 min.) all tourists pay Bs. 50 for the entrance to the national park. This first section is for you to develop confidence and get used to the bike. Do not worry, the safety van is always behind the group and we have stops for water, photos and bike checks
Leg2: “Death Road” about 10 Km. always in a compact group (safety first!!!) and also snack time with chocolate, fruit and more.
Leg 3: About 32 Km. it starts with a waterfall splash!! Finally the end of the tour is in Yolosa, so the next stop is in a hotel with showers, a swimming pool and a buffet lunch as well. At approximately 05:00 p.m. it´s time to go back to La Paz.
- Bike Full Suspension
- Transportation Round Trip
- Specialized bilingual guide (English - Spanish)
- Food (1 lunch / 1 Breakfast / Snacks)
- Equipment: Fullface helmet, gloves, jacket, trousers.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Photographs. We send you the pictures by e-mail.
- Entrance fees Bs.50
- Extra drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Camino de la Muerte
North Yungas Road, N Yungas Rd, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
if you are far from downtown pick up point is in fron of Maria Auxiliadora Church at 16 de Julio avenue at 7:45 am
Church of San Francisco, Sagarnaga 173, La Paz, Bolivia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino de la Muerte, Coroico Bolivia
Ride a bike in the most exciting road in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.