- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We depart from your hotel to the Northern area. First, we visit Long-neck hill tribe village. Then, we go Bamboo rafting, experiencing the fresh air and sustainable living along Mae Ping River. After lunch at a local restaurant, we drive to Chiang Dao Cave, which is an ancient cave where natural light is reflected within the stone cave, and features many beautiful stalagmites. After this, we continue to walk around Chiang Dao temple and take photos with the ruins. On the way back, we stop at the local market where the local people go shopping.
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
- Travel accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Dao Cave
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside city area
AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล, 21 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only.
Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Dao Cave, Chiang Dao Sub-district, Chiang Dao 50170 Thailand
Chiang Dao Cave, which is an ancient cave where natural light is reflected within the stone cave, and features many beautiful stalagmites
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.