- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A once in a Life Time experience of walking in the Shoes of a White Shark Projects Volunteer and meeting the Ultimate Great White Shark!
- All diving equipment on board the Shark Team
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One nights Accommodation at a 4 star Guest house
- All other meals and drinks not mentioned above.
- Any item of a personal nature.
16 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa
6/6/2019 - 11/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Lectures on Shark behaviour; biology; conservation and incidents. Beach clean-ups. Visit to the local animal welfare, BARC, to assist walking the dogs etc. Tuesdays are our Recycle Swop Shop Day-this is our long-standing community project working alongside school children. Tuesday nights are also our Pub Quiz nights–all proceeds go to BARC. Visit to the Penguin and Seabird Sanctuary. Walk along Danger Point to the Lighthouse, collecting ocean debris along the way. Visit the South African Shark Conservancy in Hermanus for lectures. Join in any local festivals that might be on during your stay. Movie night or a Braai night with the volunteers and Marine Biologists.
• White Shark Projects, 16 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, Gansbaai, 7220, South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.