- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We are the oldest surf school in Cape Town and a family owned business. We are fun, professional and experienced. We'll get you surfing. Promise! No more than 3 people to 1 instructor.
- Wetsuit, Surfboard, Rashvest, Booties
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free GoPro videos
- Surf Instructor
Cape Town, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
All pick up times are based around the time of Low tide on the day.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
6/5/2019 - 9/8/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
We will teach you all the basics you need to know to get you surfing. First you will be given a warm wetsuit & surfboard to suit your ability and then we will go onto the beach where we will show you the techniques before heading out into the water. You will only be waist deep and our experienced instructors will be with you in the water for the first hour and then you get to use the equipment for the additional half hour.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.