- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This yoga practice is going to connect yourself with nature. The fresh air and the beautiful view makes this experience unique.
Rhodes is known as the Island of the Sun and it gives us an amazing opportunity to do our session outdoors.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- yoga mat and towel
Marina Gate, Ippokratous 26-30, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
The session includes a 15 minutes introduction on what we are about to practice. We will start focusing on our breathing and connecting with our inner selfs. Once we bring our awareness to the present moment we will start linking movements with breathing for about an hour and we will finish with a 15 minutes guided meditation.
Feel the fullness of being with fresh air, inspiring views and expect to leave feeling grounded, connected and totally at peace. After the final relaxation, we will enjoy our tea and some local tastes.
I am available for longer and/or private sessions by appointment. If the times and days offered do not work for you, I will accommodate you, so please contact me!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.