- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the sport of windsurfing on the beautiful Aegean sea.
Specialized beginner equipment for children and adults.
Tips and guidance from a multilingual professional team.
Choose between two different start times to best suit your schedule.
- Windsurf Equipment
- Experienced Guide
- Wet suit and Life Jacket
Surfers Paradise, Leoforos Iraklidon, Ixia 851 01, Greece
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a fun and active morning windsurfing on the beautiful Aegean sea in this 2 hour windsurf taster experience.
The meeting point is is at the windsurf center in Ixia bay, just a few kilometers south of Rhodes town. The spot is visited yearly by devoted windsurfers from all over the world as it is known for its reliable wind and warm waters.
After a short warm up and briefing you will taking your first steps on the water under the supervision of a professional team. The new and specialized beginner equipment are suitable for both children and adults and are made to give you an exciting and easy first experience.
All you need to bring is your swimwear, towel and sunscreen - all the rest is provided, including all necessary equipment, wet suit and life jacket.
• Surfers Paradise, Leoforos Iraklidon, Ixia 851 01, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.