- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
2 hours to discover the culture of Sardinia and the wines of these island. A guided service of wines and oil together with many information of the territory and the history of Sardinia. A real authentic experience reserved to max. 24 people in a cosy and exclusive environment.
A bottle of Cannonau as souvenir is included.
Children are not admitted as the service is guided and maily focused on wine.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guided visit and tasting in the evening, can be a substitute of a light dinner. For adults only.
Azienda Agricola Antonella Ledà D'Ittiri, Località Arenosu, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
7/2/2019 - 8/25/2019
|Wednesday:||06:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Introduction cooncerning the town of Alghero and its territory.
Explanation about Sardinina typical vines, climate features and local culture.
Tasting of White Wine
Walk in the Vineyard and olive groves
Tasting of 1 rosè and 3 different red wines paired with local cold cuts and traditional pecorino cheese and a bruschetta prepared with our extra virgin olive oil
To finish a taste of Sardinian sweets with home made mirto
A bottle of Cannonau as souvenir
• Azienda Agricola Leda' d'Ittiri, Regione Arenosu 23 c/o Wine Resort Leda' d'Ittiri, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.