- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We invite you for food and wine experience in Georgia.
Tour is led by owners of one of the best restaurant of Tbilisi. Gio and Kristo are couple and you will travel with them to kakheti region, from where they get wine for the restaurant. You will experience the meaning of Georgian hospitality, Interesting talk, tasty food and of course finest wines of Zangaura vineyard.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zangaura Winery
16 Geronti Kikodze St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zangaura Winery, Kvareli Municipality, Kakheti, Georgia, Georgia
On the way to Zangaura Enjoy the beautiful views of Gombori.
The next stop is Telavi’s market. Your hosts will buy products from the locals who brought that harvest. You’ll meet a Georgian peasant, butcher and will see local products which are rare to see at the tourist zones.
To recover energy from spending emotions and gained experiences your hosts Gio and Kristo will lead you to the locals favourite restaurant, where you’ll get the opportunity to enjoy (taste) the real Georgian Khinkali. Also, there will be spec Telavian Khinkali made with cottage cheese.
Before the last stop you’ll discover Gremi’s Royal kingdom which was built in the 16th century. The Kingdom is a part of UNESCO world heritage trial list.
At Zangaura you’ll see Saperavi vineyard built on 40 hectares, discover 2000 years old Kvevri, a Georgian large earthenware vassel used for fermentation, get to know traditional techniques of winemaking, taste 12 types of award winning wines. pound and enjoy with fruit and veggies in Zangaura garden.
You can rest at the hammocks and enjoy with the breathtaking views of Caucasus mountains and Georgian Premial quality wine, while your hosts make the Georgian dishes with the products bought at Telavi market.
When you finally make to the table you will experience the meaning of Georgian hospitality. Interesting talk, delicious food and of course finest wines of Zangaura vineyard
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.