- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A combination of climbing and hiking will lead you on the top where you will enjoy the best view on the mountainering village Mojstrana.
- Via ferrata system, helmet and harness
Ljubljanska cesta 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up on our location: Ljubljanska cesta 1,4260 Bled or in Bled area for free (in that case please let us know your address)
Returns to original departure point
This route is located right above an alpine village called Mojstrana, the home of Triglav fairytale. There are only 5 minutes of hiking before starting your adventure near Triglav National Park. You can even stop along the way to visit a mountaineering museum. The newly established via Ferrata in Mojstrana usually lasts approx. 3 hours. You can choose between multiple trails, some of which are suitable for complete beginners and for families with children over 8 years of age. Some trails are suitable for those with some experience in climbing who seek a higher dose of adrenaline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.