- 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our all-inclusive, self-driving adventure retreats give you the opportunity to experience overland travel with a group of like-minded women. Our trips provide all ground transportation with small group sizes and a variety of adventures and experiences in Costa Rica. From mountains to jungles to beaches, participants will experience the tico culture, taste the local cuisine, and enjoy various wildlife sightings.
If you are a woman, have a driver's license, can climb a ladder, hike a mile, and enjoy a fireside cocktail, this trip is for you.
- Breakfast - All breakfasts are included
- Lunch - All Lunches are Included
- Dinner - All Dinners are Included
- Snacks - All Snacks are Included
- Bottled water - All Water is Included
- Coffee and/or Tea - All Coffee and Tea Will be Provided
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Accommodations (Rooftop Tent, Luxury Hotel, Boutique Hotel)
- Entrance Fees
- Swag Bag (Specifically Sized Waterproof Duffel Bag with Goodies)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airline Flights to/from Costa Rica
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
We provide transport to and from the airport during the stated days of the retreat. From there, your guides will provide transportation via 4x4 vehicles to each of our destinations throughout Costa Rica. You will also be given the opportunity to get behind the wheel at several points throughout the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.