- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best way to live it is to be guided by a marine biologist who will give you every detail of this expedition. We are against keeping wild animals captive from their homes.
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- SUP boards
- Alcoholic Beverages
Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Watch them in freedom as they´re in their own environment! Follow and hear them sing through our hydrophone. If the conditions and behavior are appropriate you will have the chance to come even closer to the group. The best way to live it is to be guided by a marine biologist who will give you every detail of this expedition.
We are against keeping wild animals captive from their homes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.