- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With our private transfer service you can enjoy optimizing your travel time and the comfort of our cars. Our experienced local driver always has your safety and comfort in mind. From the beginning of the trip, when he picks you up in Amalfi at your desired time and takes care of your luggage, until the end of your journey in your chosen location in Rome. Here begins your private stress-free trip full of wonderful authentic experiences and insights into the local culture. Our travel experts have chosen the most interesting sightseeing stops and top-rated attractions for you to choose from and enrich your journey. You will travel comfortably with a reliable driver who speaks English and has a good knowledge of the area. The only thing you need to do is relax while being taken care of.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer with 2 sightseeing stops
- Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable private vehicle
- Qualified local English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel/Accommodation/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Break for lunch is possible
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (optional)
In order to be able to provide you with a private driver in time we need to know your pick up address and your pick up time as soon as you book this transfer.
- 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Save your time and experience a private door-to-door transfer. You will be picked up wherever you wish in Amalfi at your chosen time by a qualified local English-speaking driver. Along the way you can choose to stop at 2 sightseeing places and explore for 1 hour each or you can stop at just one place of your choice and explore it for 2 hours. It is only up to you! Our travel experts have chosen the following sightseeing places for you to choose from:
1) Mount Vesuvius - Escape from daily life and let yourselves be taken into the unique Crater on Mount Vesuvius which is one of only two active volcanoes in Continental Europe.
2) Villa di Poppea - Enjoy the peace and harmony and discover the wonders of the Villa di Poppea which is important wealth of archaeological findings.
3) Pompeii - Embark on an unforgettable journey to discover Pompeii which is absolutely terrific archaeological site and of the most meaningful proofs of Roman civilization.
4) Herculaneum Archaelogical Area - Visit The Ruins of Herculaneum which is the archaeological park where you can experience the excitement of walking in the footsteps of the time-honoured Romans!
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose different amount of travelers in the booking form according to this description to ensure your preferred type of transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.