- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tour starts at 19:00 from meeting point in marina “Tankerkomerc Zadar”, Ivana Meštrovića 3. Cruising through Zadar channel on a sailing boat with a bottle of wine and witnessing spectacular Zadar sunset, one of the most famous sunsets on the Adriatic coast. Amazing overview at the sun-kissed islands and the old town panorama. Return to the marina at 21:00.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sailing boat Elan331
- All Fees and Taxes
Marina Tankerkomerc, Ul. Ivana Meštrovića 3, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
6/7/2019 - 10/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The Sea organ is an architectural sound art object located in Zadar, Croatia and an experimental musical instrument, which plays music by way of sea waves and tubes located underneath a set of large marble steps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.