- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Sail from Koh Samui to the pristine island beaches of Ang Thong National Marine Park. Sip your welcome drink aboard the ‘Red Baron,’ a traditional Thai sailing yacht, and circle Koh Samui’s shores. Then head to the marine park to snorkel in secret hideaways of the archipelago, including Five Islands, Koh Tan and Koh Madsum! This full-day cruise delivers you across the Gulf of Thailand as you’re served breakfast and a buffet lunch with Thai-style dishes. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Popular choice with kids
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Lunch buffet
- Welcome drink as well as unlimited soft drinks
- Afternoon snacks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - The Red Baron
- Alcoholic beverages
- On-board massage services
- Kayak rental
Your Koh Samui hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
After pickup from your Koh Samui hotel, you’ll be transferred to the Red Baron to begin your full-day sail to Ang Thong National Marine Park. Hop aboard the elegant sailing yacht where your professional crew welcomes you with a complimentary cocktail.
You’ll find plenty of space to relax on the 99-foot (30-meter) long vessel. Claim a sun bed under the characteristic twin mast and large Thai-style sails or chill out at a wooden table in the covered salon. Enjoy breakfast on board (see sample menu in Itinerary below) as you cruise to famous beaches around Koh Samui, such as Lamai, Choeng Mon, Taling Ngam and Lipa Noi.
Then sail across the Gulf of Thailand to Ang Thong National Marine Park. This archipelago, consisting of 42 islands, is renowned for great snorkeling amid shallow coral gardens, caves and hidden lagoons. Ang Thong, which translates as ‘golden bowl,’ is also popular for its limestone cliffs that rise dramatically from the sea. Your crew will introduce you to the unspoiled white-sand beaches and secret hideaways of the Five Islands, Koh Tan, Koh Madsum and others. Dive in for a swim or go snorkeling among the reefs teeming with colorful fish!
When it’s time for lunch, enjoy mouthwatering Thai dishes at a lunch buffet and barbecue on board (see sample menu in Itinerary below). If you’d like, rent a kayak, enjoy a relaxing massage on board or smoke a cigar with a cognac or other alcoholic beverage from the bar (each at own expense). Upon return to shore, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
Sample Breakfast Menu:Scrambled eggsHamSausageToastCroissantsButter and jamCoffee and teaJuices and fresh fruit
Sample Lunch Buffet Menu:Spring rollsFried rice with vegetablesMassaman curry with chickenStir-fried vegetables with oyster sauceFried shrimp with garlic and pepperPapaya saladFresh fruit
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunscreen and swimwear recommended
- A minimum of 10 passengers is required for this cruise to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.