- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A unique opportunity to have a memorable night and attend a fantastic Tango Show with professional dancers & musicians in a nice ambience.
- Tango Show
- 3 Course Dinner
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
Located in the traditional San Telmo Neighborhood. It features a picturesque place and 2 orchestras among them, Juan D'arienzo's typical orchestra. It offers a good gastronomy, a great Tango Show and also a Gaucho Show and a performance of Evita.
Its international cuisine offers a variety of appetizers, exclusive argentinean barbecue, pastas, homemade breads and a variety of desserts. Drinks included: varietal wines from Norton Vineyard, sodas, mineral water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Presentation at La Ventana at 08:15 pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.