- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Khinalig is Azerbijan's highest located settlement (attitude 2120 m above sea level). Another unique thing about this village is that the people populating this village (ketish people) live only in this village and nowhere else in the world. They have their own language, traditions and even kind of architecture. The road to Khinalig also lies through very beautiful landscapes, waterfalls and roads of Northern Azerbaijan. This is excellent option for people who prefer to run away from city noise and people as well. Can be good option for couples or friends.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Private tour guide (need to be paid additionally)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up travelers from any hotel or accommodation located in Baku.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig, Khinalug Azerbaijan
After visiting nature sightseeing locations in Guba, the guests will be transfered to Khinalig village. The trip will take place through deep river valley, high mountains and highland areas. Before reaching to Khinalig, guests will pass near many other mountain villages. Once arrived to Khinalig, guests will have meal and then will start exploration of village & hiking on mountains.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with serious blood pressure issues.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.