- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Taking in the evocative farming scenes across the Red River Delta on our quick transit to the bay
• Relishing a beautiful lunch with options suitable for every diet
• Gliding around the enclosed area of Tra Bau, where serenity is soaked into the rock
• Voyaging to a luxuriant lagoon as part of a trip through the astounding Dark & Bright Caves
• Snaking around limestone mountain ranges on a bamboo boat rowed by a local of Lan Ha
• Spending time to unwind on your traditional Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay day cruise with a 360° view of the bay
• Getting involved in cooking and fruit-carving classes and enjoying afternoon tea afterwards
• Experiencing first-class hospitality on a beautiful cruise with tradition coursing throughou
- Luxury Limousine bus: Hanoi – Got Harbour – Hanoi (Hanoi Old Quarter )
- Complimentary bottled water
- Kayaking/Sampan boat
- Lunch on Lan Ha Bay Day cruise
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Lan Ha Bay
- Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise Trip
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Meals or drinks not mentioned in our itinerary
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Old Quarter Ta Hien Corner, Tạ Hiện, Lương Ngọc Quyến, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 07.30 am - 08.00 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour.
If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 08.00 am.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
7:30 - 08.00 am: Wait in your hotel lobby for the driver, they will provide the smooth transit towards Got Harbour in Hai Phong city.
10:00 - 10.30 am: After we board on Escape Sails Cruise – the luxury day cruise in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, a welcome drink and short itinerary introduction will officially welcome us onboard the Escape Sails.
12:00: Take lunch in the dining room as the cruise begins sailing – we have many options and can cater to every type of diet.
14:30: We make our next stop at the Dark & Bright Caves. You will have 02 options:
+ A local will take us around on a sampan boat, showing us the many wonders of an enclosed lake with streaked mountain walls stretching high into the sky.
+ You will do kayaking through the calm waters and enjoy the atmosphere of Lan Ha Bay.
15:30: Our mid-afternoon is spent on our day cruise in the resplendency of our surroundings. We have a cooking class and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck, all before a service of afternoon tea.
17:30 – 17:45: During a gorgeous sunset, we arrive back at Got Harbour, disembark the Escape Sails and board the return bus to Hanoi. We arrive back in the capital in the early evening.
19:45 - 20:00: The driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Thank you kindly for joining the Escape Sails on its voyage through Lan Ha Bay. We hope that you enjoyed this small section of our beautiful home and your return is always welcome!
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.