- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx. Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Around 08:00 AM ,09:00 AM, 11:00 AM , 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM
to your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
Your tour manager from our will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.