- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In Sweden people love to pick mushrooms to use in the preparation of meals. If people see us lying on the forest floor they will probably ask us if we are doing fine. I will learn you how to photograph mushrooms and mosses from a totally other perspective than you've photographed them before. You will learn techniques that you can try out by yourself on mushrooms and other macro photography subjects. You will be amazed about the possibilities in macro photography and you will have learned a lot after this workshop.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fika (Swedish coffee break)
- Personal guidance from a local nature photographer
Hembygdsgården, 737 30 Fagersta, Sweden
Returns to original departure point
Discover the fascinating world of mushrooms, mosses and other magnificent little things through your camera. Most people photograph mushrooms from a standing position; I will teach you how you can create an outstanding picture of that which grows beneath our feet. This activity is suited for everyone with a normal condition not afraid of getting their clothes dirty.
This 3 hour macro photography workshop starts at 13:00 and ends at 16:00.
The price includes hot and cold drinks, snacks and personal guidance in English or Dutch.
Information: I recommend warm clothing that may get dirty, appropriate shoes, camera (with fully-loaded battery and empty memory card), camera instruction manual, insect repellent and a bottle of water. If you have a macro lens, tripod and bean bag you can bring these as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.