- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Iconic Hamilton Island and the newly reopened Daydream Island provide two stunning backdrops for an epic day tour through the glorious Whitsundays.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Island Shuttle on Hamilton Island
- Use of resort pools at Daydream and Hamilton Islands
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daydream Island Living Reef, Daydream Island Resort and Spa Pmb 22 Australia
First stop on your island-hopping itinerary is Daydream Island, perfect for couples and families. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the Living Reef coral lagoon – the Great Barrier Reef in miniature. Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays in action at the fish-feeding show.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hamilton Island Marina, Front St, 4803 Australia
Enjoy a short cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern, with great food and sweeping views. After lunch, explore the island by foot or via the complimentary Island Shuttle service: make sure you visit One Tree Hill to catch some incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands. Cool off in the resort pool afterwards, complete with swim-up bar and ocean outlook, or take a walk along famous Catseye Beach.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.