- 5 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A passionate team filled with enthusiasm and charisma. Very knowledgeable and professional. Drivers are able to provide ample information along the drive. See landmark ruins which have impacted our present society. Herculaneum and Pompeii are must see ruins. Highly recommend to hire private authorized guides for these sites. They will provide ample historical information. We have access to the best guides.
- Air Conditioning on board
- Professional driver who speaks English
- Toll and parking
- Gasoline and Taxes
- Insurance Passenger
- Authorized Guide 2hrs E120 or 4hrs E240
- Meals and drinks
- Admission ticket Herculaneum E15pp
- Pompeii Admission E15pp
When booking please provide the name of the train, the number of the train and time of arrival. In order to logistically place the driver at the correct platform number.
- Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy - Naples Train station pick up. When booking please provide the name of the train, the number of the train and time of arrival. In order to logistically place the driver at the correct platform number.
- 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Pick up from Naples train station. Proceed to Herculaneum where you will have 2hrs to explore. Then proceed to Pompeii where you will have another 2hrs to explore. Please be aware that we reserve all right to change the order of itinerary if necessary at our discretion due to natural causes. Upon request we can arrange two hour guided tour with a authorized licensed guide for an additional cost of E120 for one site. Or both sites for the cost of E240. Which needs to be paid directly to the guide in cash(euros). Afterwards, proceed to Sorrento, where the drop off will be.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller and wheelchair guests will have limited access.
- Stroller and wheelchair guests must have their own caregivers
- We are able to accommodate fold up wheelchairs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.