- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Transfagarasan road - built as a strategic military route, it is the highest (2042m) and most dramatic paved road in Romania. It runs North to South across the highest sections of the Carpathian Mountains. The road connects the historic regions of Transylvania and Wallachia.
Fagaras mountains – the highest mountains of Romania and the Carpathian range with highest peak Moldoveanu -2544m.
Balea Lac is a natural glacier lake at 2040m, 360 meters long, 240 meters wide and 11 meters deep
Balea Waterfall with its 60 meters height it is one of the most famous waterfalls in Romania
- entrance fee
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Transfagarasan road, Balea glacial lake, Balea waterfal and Fagaras
Route Duration: 12 hours
- Brașov County
- Bâlea Lac
Balea Glacier Lake / Transfagarasan Highway
Operates: Every day we'll pick up at the hotel at 8 am After you make a booking send me your location address This is a private tour you can customize your visit time at each stop and you can request any visit to nearby points of interest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.