- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
By joining this tour travelers will see the most unique place in Azerbaijan like Mud volcanoes and petroglyphs which date back thousands years.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Entry/Admission - Mud Volcanoes
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from from any hotel situated in the center of Baku.
Please contact us for pick up details
Nizami Garden, Sabayil, Baku 1005, Azerbaijan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gobustan Rock Art, 60 km South of Baku, Baku Azerbaijan
By joining this tour you will cover Gobustan musem, rock arts and Mud volcanoes in a half day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mud Volcanoes, Dasgil Hill, Qobustan 3700 Azerbaijan
You will be able to see dozens of active mud volcanoes
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.