- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the personalization and intimacy of your own, private Egyptologist on this one-of-a-kind tour of the Sphinx, Saqqara and Memphis and the Giza Pyramids. Travel back in time as you explore some of the ancient world’s most prized sites with the help of your expert, local guide.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- camel ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum Colossus of Ramses II
- Gratuities (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Customer Hotel in Cairo or Giza.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Badrashin, Cairo 11511 Egypt
you'll drive to Saqqara, to see the Pyramid of Djoser, probably Egypt's oldest pyramid, enter the pyramid of Teti to see the pyramid texts, and admire the stunning reliefs in the tombs of the nobles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum Colossus of Ramses II, Memphis Mit Rahina Village, Cairo 11511 Egypt
continue to Memphis, Egypt’s ancient capital and administrative center until around 2,200 BC. View the UNESCO-listed sculptures and ruins in its outdoor museum, and behold the star turn: a spectacularly large, fallen statue of Ramses II.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.