- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are dreaming to experience your summer holidays in the southern Aegean Sea, sailing boat “Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 DS” captain “Takis” is the right choice! Daily excursions to the beautiful beaches on Rhodes or more days to the exotic Greek islands with a skipper and crew provided for 1 to 10 persons. You will have the chance to make an ideal cruise on the coast of Rhodes and stop at three selected beaches of the island for swimming. First stop in the crystal waters of Kallithea, second stop close to the Pirates caves in Traounou, where you will have also your lunch and as last stop to the natural aquarium Antoni Quin’s bay. In the Antoni Quin’s bay, we will provide you all you need for snorkeling and swim between the fishes. Simi island is another excellent destination for two days trip. Either in busy coast cities or in dessert beaches the comfort of Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 DS sailing boat and the experience of captain Takis will donate your unforgettable moments!
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Lunch can be adjusted to customer wishes with the appropriate charge
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Overnight on board of 6 passengers and 2 passengers in a hotel
- Entry/Admission - Kallithea Springs
Mandraki Port, Plotarchou Plessa 2, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
Kallithea (Greek: Καλλιθέα) is a former municipality on the island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Rhodes, of which it is a municipal unit. It lies on the northeastern portion of the island, just south of the City of Rhodes. The population is 9,364 (2011 census) and the land area is 109.750 km². The seat of the municipality was in Kalythies. The beach resort Faliraki is also situated in the municipal unit.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.