- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We were born and grew up in the Kefalonia. We are also travelers from all over the world. We know our story and live it every day. We know and explore every day all the points of our island.
Our goal is to be able to tell our story. Feel the hospitality of being a local on the island. Enjoy our traditional food. Let us answer all the questions and joyfully travel to all of our city together!!
- Information Book
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Andreas Laskaratos
- Experience of Local
Andrea Laskaratou, Lixouri 282 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Andreas Laskaratos, Andrea Laskaratou St., Lixouri Greece
Andreas Laskaratos was born in Lixouri in 1811, at the time when the Ionian islands were moving from the French to the British as a protectorate. He was considered to be highly spirited by nature, intelligent and glib. He was intensely satirical and constant in his views, publishing works which contrasted the views of his time. The fact that he did not hesitate to freely express his views by criticizing hypocrisy became the main reason behind his arrest and imprisonment, persecutions, and excommunication by the church.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.