- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this unforgettable and immersive experience in Hindu culture, during this half-day tour. Observe religious rituals on the Ganges and get a real sense of Varanasi by exploring the riverside, charming alleys, temples, and markets behind the Ghats.
- English Speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Dinner at a rooftop restaurant
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Pick-up and drop off from the airport or railway station
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Your tour of Varanasi, one of the holy cities of India will start at 2:00 P.M. Your guide will be waiting for your arrival at your hotel lobby and you will drive to Dasaswamedh Ghat in an air-conditioned van. When you arrive, you will start your boat ride on the Ganges Rive
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
During this 1-hour boat ride, you will see a beautiful sunset and ceremonies happening on the banks of Ganges river, performed by Hindu priests and devotees. Then you will be able to observe Hindu people cremated in Manikarnika Ghat (an auspicious ceremony), where the final resting of the human body takes place. At night, you will see different shows displaying Hindu culture on the banks of Manikarnika Ghat. It’s a colorful ceremony that happens every day and showcases the glorious Hindu culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.