- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Rowing boat rides during the dawn is perhaps one of the best things to do in Varanasi. The ride along Ganges River offers the quintessential Varanasi experience. It takes one through different Ghats and former palaces situated close to the banks of Ganges, giving a panoramic view of this River and the region.
Later after this walk into old lanes of Varanasi exploring Norther Bazzars of the city and famous food street of Varanasi.
• Guided sunrise boat ride with a private boat
• Witness daily Hindu rituals
• See cremation and understand the logic behind burning of dead bodies
• Walk into thousands years old streets of Varanasi
• Explore famous food street of Varanasi also known as Kachauri
- Private Medium air conditioned car for hotel pick-up and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide [Govt Approved]
- Entry/Admission - Ganges River
- Entry/Admission - Banaras Ghats
- Gratuities [Optional]
- Any Meals
- Everything which is not mentioned into the itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
We shall pick-up all travellers from their Hotels at 03:00 PM.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganges River, Varanasi India
You will be picked -up from your Hotel at 05:00 PM and drive towards river bank of Ganges.
A guided walk in Varanasi old streets and through thousands years old alleys, holy temples will leave you mesmerised. Discover the sacred and oldest living culture of this ancient city with getting yourself into these old streets. A walk which promises surprise at every step is extremely rich in its insights and sights. A lot more learning experiences to come when you onto this. Question to your Varanasi guide to know the depth of each place, you cover during this Varanasi walking tour.
The holiest city in the river bank of Ganga, has countless unseen things to know and do. A unique mixture of the holiest river with the holiest town of lord Shiva is something can’t be found on the entire planet. All is only possible to see after you step in the old streets and walk in it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banaras Ghats, Varanasi 221002 India
This Varanasi walk takes place in Northern part of the Ghats, and will give real insights of Varanasi. With this walking tour one would be able to see Kashi Vishvanasth Temple, Famous Food Streets of Varanasi, Kachuri Gali, Perfume Market, Flower market, Silk Market, Soveniers Market and many countless things.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't wear high heels shoes during walking tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.