- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
One your half-day Aarti cruise, see the sunset over the Ganges and feel the cool breeze on the bank of the river for a heart-soothing effect. Witness traditional ceremonies as they occur on the riverbanks.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Dinner at Dolphin rooftop restaurant
- Transportation to/from site locations by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Pick-up from airport or train station
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
6/11/2019 - 8/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Start your journey through Varanasi City with hotel pick-up and travel to Dasaswamedh Ghat. Here, board your boat for a tour of the Ganges river. On your 1-hour boat ride, take the chance to experience the beautiful sun setting, and watch the traditional ceremonies as they occur on the banks of the Ganges river, performed by Hindu priests and devotees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Move on to observe Hindu natives being cremated in Manikarnika Ghat during an auspicious ceremony, where the final resting of the human body is completed. Later, walk through the different narrow lanes of Varanasi as your guide shares with you the stories and cultural values of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.