- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a guided evening of live local music. More than a tour it’s an early evening visit to some of the best live music clubs in the city. The line-ups change night-to-night, no two Night On The Town tours are alike. Your local New Orleans Music Tours guide knows where to find top musicians playing the hottest venues on Frenchmen Street, a small district across the Esplanade Avenue from the French Quarter. Performances any night ranges jazz of all styles from traditional to Gypsy as well as rock, blues and funk.
- Entry/Admission - The Spotted Cat Music Club
- Alcoholic Beverages
Envie Espresso Bar & Cafe, 1241 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frenchmen Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
The tour mostly takes place in the best clubs of Frenchmen Street. We will enter two or three venues so we have time to enjoy the music!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro, 626 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2002
New Orleans premier modern jazz venue. We will pass Snug Harbor and look at the weekly line up but we won't enter. It is possible to finish the tour here. Shows are 8pm and 10pm every night.
Stop At: Bamboula's, 516 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
The bamboula was a dance and a beat from Congo Square. This club sometimes offers traditional jazz and we may stop here depending on who's playing that night.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Spotted Cat Music Club, 623 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2001
This is one of our favorite clubs to hear Traditional Jazz. Depending on who is playing that night we may or may not enter but we certainly will pass it.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.