- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine Rafting and Horseback riding and save! One of the many great ways to see our beautiful corner of the world is riding on the back of a horse, meandering through the forest, alongside creeks and wildflowers.
Yet another way to slow down, immerse yourself, and truly become present in this moment.
- • Transportation to and from the river • Certified and professional guides on all trips • Photos are taken on all Whitewater Trips and are available for viewing and purchase. • Wetsuits and Booties
- Clothing you don’t mind getting wet, swimsuits, sandals (flip-flops not recommended), sunglasses, and sunscreen..
- A change of clothes for after your trip.
- Bring closed toe shoes for the horseback ride.
Yellowstone Raft Company, 111 S 2nd St, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Returns to original departure point
The Deluxe Combo begins with a 2 hour horseback ride at 11:00 am and finishes with a 2 hour raft trip beginning at 3 pm. *Lunch Voucher included.
Location: Yellowstone River, Wyoming
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.