- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• 7.00 AM - Pick up from your hotel in Kandy
• Transfer from Kandy to Knuckles Mountain Range to start the trekking.
• 8 AM to 05 PM – Adventure trekking at Knuckles Mountain
• 06.00 PM – Drop back to your hotel
- Mineral water
- Helper and guide
- Bottled water
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You will be picked up from Kandy and transferred to the trail starting point which is approximately a 1 hour drive.You are passing typical kandyan village and rice fields.This is a circular trek which is approximately abut 18 kms. Village culture and bird watching are some of the highlights of this trip.
Beginning of our day of walking, along the canal irrigating rice paddies that spread in an arc in the valley bottom. Walk on a grassy plateau above the forest where graze buffaloes villagers. The view is superb on the surrounding peaks 1500m above sea level, with green rice fields in the valley bottom. Picnic lunch will be provided. Continuation on the plateau, in the middle of a wooded area. On the way we go down to a beautiful River near by, where we can swim.You will be transferred to Kandy by 6 pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.