- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Choose from one of two departure times and begin your 4 hour street food tour of Hanoi. Join your group of no more than 16 participants and make your way to a local Pho restaurant loved by the locals which serves over 700 bowls of steaming noodle soup every day! After the pho, its off to a bustling local wet market, one of the last remaining wet markets in Hanoi, where your chef / guide will demystify the local produce, and encourage you to taste some of its most exotic ingredients. A further 5 venues are included in the tour and all travel between venues is by taxi or on foot. The tour finishes with a typical Vietnamese ca phe, or che (Vietnamese tea) and local sweets. Your chef and guide will also share some of their favorite eating and shopping secrets in Ha Noi for you to explore further.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- All food and drinks during the tour
- All travel by taxi during the tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hanoi Cooking Centre
Returns to original departure point
Guests meet at the Hanoi Cooking Centre and walk to a local pho restaurant. Your HCC chef and guide will introduce you to the local food scene over a hearty bowl of pho; noodle soup, which is the quintessential Hanoi street food. Then off to the local wet market and then to 5 additional venues either on foot or by taxi. Along the way, the guide will point out interesting sites relating to the culinary culture of Hanoi and share some of their favorite eating and shopping secrets in Ha Noi for you to explore further. The tour finishes with typical Vietnamese sweets and tea, before returning to the Hanoi Cooking Centre by 1pm or 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult. Maximum 1 child per paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.