- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Explore the beauty and history of Mua Cave and Trang An Grottoes, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Join interesting activities: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area Hiking, Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital, Enjoy unique Boat Trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves. Visit Mua Cave, Hiking to Peak of Dragon Mountain
- Feast on Ninh Binh cuisine with Buffer Lunch. Delicious Local and asia foods cooked by locals
- Trekking to peak of Mua Cave where best place to overview and sightseeing.
- Small Group (Max : 14 Pax) - Limousine Van - Luxury Van
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Boat Trip at Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Buffet Lunch with Special Local Foods
- Free 02 Bottles of Mineral Water
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Tip for Tour Guide
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
37 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customer at your hotel only in Hanoi Old Quarter Center from 07.50am to 08.15am
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu ancient capital was made by an outstanding architectural complex in Ninh Binh province, which has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the four core zones of the Trang An World Heritage Complex. This national and historical relic is fundamental to be preserved for development of cultural heritage of Viet Nam.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Trang An landscape complex is a very famous tourist place in Ninh Binh Viet Nam. It includes value ecotourism, history, culture and spirituality such as Hoa Lu citadel, an ancient city of Viet Nam during 42 years, king Dinh- Le temple, one pillar pagoda, Bai Dinh temple…
Moreover according to statistics, there are more than 310 higher plants, precious kinds of woods, more than 30 animals, 50 types of birds, and many reptiles in Trang An ecotourism complex.
Being most famous in Trang An landscape complex, Trang An grottoes is one of the best destinations to try once in your life with interesting boat tour with locals.
Last but not least, a famous film “King Kong 2” was produced based on sceneries taken in incredible landscape around Trang An grottoes in Ninh Binh, Viet Nam.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Mua Caves is worth being visited in Ninh Binh, believe me !
The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of the nicest sceneries in Viet Nam- that’s Ninh Binh- which is known as a wonder of the world, the Telegraph from UK said “It’s an area known locally as Vietnam’s ‘Inland Halong Bay’”.
This can’t be denied since more and more foreigners choose Mua Cave( Hang Mua – Vietnamese name) for their short holidays while being in the north of Viet Nam.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING ON OUR TRIP
- A Cemara & Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Please not wearing shorts into temple
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.