- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Lan Ha Bay is the best place to relax, swimming & kayaking.... Known for its pristine beaches and diverse ecosystems, the Lan Ha Bay gives you the opportunity to be one with nature and soak in the atmosphere. With Lan Ha Legend Cruise 3 days, you not only explore this beautiful bay with many interesting activities but also experience great customer services, great staff attitude and a warm friendly environment with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities.
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi – Era Cruises – hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: 09:00 – 09:30: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11h30.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak/or enjoy swimming
17:00: Back to main boat.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free) and enjoy Vietnamese cooking class
19:15: Relish special Lapaci Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy
Day 2: Sails on Bai Tu Long Bay – Kayaking (B, L, D)
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00 -9:30 Next we board our Era Day Boat to head to Viet Hai Village and Check out of your cabin. After a ﬁnal early brunch you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
13:45: Visit Bai Tu Long Bay, free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake.
16:00: Back on board Era Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour Buy one get one free ,Enjoy Vetnamese cooking class
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please.
Day 3: 06:30: Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 – 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf
12:10-12:30: Get on van and get back to Hanoi.
Arrive hotel in Hanoi around 3:30 pm. Good bye and see you again in the next trips!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free for 4 year old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for from 4-10 year old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge normal price for over 10 year old children.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.