- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
What our curator offers at the Yeoville Dinner Club is an unapologetically gritty city experience, looking down on the busy street from the balcony, where preprandials are served in little enamel mugs. The banquet-style food reflects the mostly African people and cultures around them, taking inspiration from what’s fresh from the famous Yeoville market.
What started as an idea to provide Friday and weekend dinners in a casual space has become the bustling Yeoville Dinner Club on Rockey Street in Johannesburg, where the owner hosts everyone at his 18-seater table for lunches and dinners every day of the week.
- Dinner - Family Style Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, Cocktails, and a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Yeoville, Johannesburg, 2198, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
Join Sanza, Yeoville's now famous denizen, on a culinary journal fusing vegan vibes with traditional food from every corner of the continent. Beyond the bites, be treated to a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with Sanza's special sauce added to each one. If you're up for it, there's a reggae moment to be had next door!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.