- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Blend your day with the beautiful details of one of the most preserved temples in Upper Egypt; dedicated to the Cow Goddess Hathor at Dendera; one hour and a half from Luxor. Then, explore the temples and tombs of the Theban Necropolis in the West Bank of Luxor. Wonder about the deepest reliefs on the walls of the fascinating Mortuary temple of king Ramesses III at Madinet Habu Temple and know why? feel the glory of the Nobles in their family tombs at the Valley of the Nobles, enjoy the beauty of the local atmosphere of the ancient Egyptians life at Deir El Madina(Village of the Workers).
- Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
- All transfers by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide. .
- One bottle of water.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Lunch is optional in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Nobles
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or villas in Luxor East Bank.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from hotel or Nile cruise in a private air-conditioned car. We will drive you north of Luxor for about one and a half hour; enjoy the scenery, views of the countryside daily life all the way to Dendera.
Arrive at the beautiful Graeco-Roman temple of the goddess Hathor with its massive stone roof, underground passages and the magnificent rare relief of Queen Cleopatra and her son Caesarian.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Drive back to the West Bank of Luxor. Arrive at Madinat Habu temple, where the first labor strike in history against their king Ramesses III was launched. This memorial temple of Ramesses III is one of the best-preserved temples in Egypt and surrounded by a massive mud-brick enclosure wall, which may have been fortified.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
Then, continue to Deir El Madina known as the Valley of the Workers at the northern end of the Theban Necropolis. It is an ancient village which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period(1550-1080B.C). Enjoy the colorful workers family tombs with their vivid and impressive paintings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
Drive over to visit tombs of the Nobles of the New Kingdom with their relief carving of outstanding quality. Enjoy the daily life scenes and see the owners of the tombs in charge of their careers as officials at the court of their Pharaohs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.