- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Ecuador by bike from the Andean mountains, to the Coast and Amazon.
From the top of highlands of “El Cajas National Park”, we take the bikes and begins a descent through cloud forests, waterfalls and panoramic views of the Ecuadorian coast.
You can experience in a few hours different climates and ecosystems.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation and Support vehicle.
- Accident insurance
- Certified tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
1: Calderón Park, Mariscal Sucre, Cuenca, Ecuador
2: San Sebastian Park, Coronel Guillermo Tálbot, Cuenca, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the area.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
The Adventure start at the top of "El Cajas
National Park", where we will board our bikes
and began a descent through cloud forests and
water falls to warm climates.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Centro Molleturo, Ecuador
Enjoy wildlife and different natural regions, from high mountains to warm climates.
We will also have a panoramic view of the Ecuadorian coast, ideal place for photography.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.