- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pushed up and out of the Ocean and shaped by the Ice age, the mountains of Snowdonia provide the perfect Scrambling playground, full of some of the best scrambles in the UK. World Class towering ridge lines and rocky buttresses, and exciting gullies, all accessible in a day. We will select the perfect route to guide you up, or perhaps you have a long held ambition you would like help with. Maybe you'd like to learn the skills required to scramble independently.
- Technical Scrambling equipment, such as harnesses, helmets (If required)
Moel Siabod Cafe, Betws-Y-Coed, A5, Capel Curig, Betws-y-Coed LL24 0EL, UK
6/14/2019 - 9/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
The mountains of Snowdonia have some of the UK's best and most iconic mountain scrambles. With towering ridges, airy traverses, atmospheric gullies, and breathtaking summit views; you can't beat a good day out scrambling in North Wales. With so many classic routes to choose from, we'll be able to tailor the perfect scramble to suit your group; The north ridge of Tryfan, Bristly ridge, Crib Lem, Y Gribbin & Crib Goch being good examples.
Scrambleing is the activity of moving over rocky terrain in the mountains. Between hill walking and rock climbing, you have Scrambling. Easy Scrambles don't normally require a rope, but you will need to use your hands on the rock at times, and it will have exposed sections. For harder Scrambles, we can use a rope, harness, and helmets to keep you protected.
Expect a challenging Exciting mountain Journey, fully guided by a mountaineering instructor, and a great intro to the world of mountain scrambles.
We'll choose the best, most iconic scramble, based on your ability and previous experience and the weather for the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.