- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This off-season day trip by Tin Adventure is the perfect choice for people who want to combine sightseeing and snorkeling in a single day from Lanta. You will explore the sea caves at Koh Talabeng, do island hopping from Koh Phee to Koh Ngai via Koh Bu Bu, and snorkel in clear aquamarine water with views to karst isles and Ko Muk’s limestone massifs. Last but not least, cruise by speed boat through the famous Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach of Koh Ngai or Koh Bu Bu (depending on the weather)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Koh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Baan Kantiang: 08:00
• Bamboo: 07:40
• Kaw Kwang: 08:40
• Klong Dao: 08:30
• Klong Hin: 08:10
• Klong Jark: 07:50
• Klong Khong: 08:20
• Klong Nin: 08:15
• Klong Tob: 08:20
• Long Beach: 08:25
• Old Town: 07:50 - 08:00
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:25
• Saladan: 08:50
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tin Adventure Sea Tour, Ko Lanta Thailand
Get conveniently picked up by van from your hotel on Koh Lanta and head to Saladan Pier in the north of Lanta. Meet the friendly staff of Tin Adventure and board the comfortable speed boat with a maximum of 35 passengers.
First stop will be at Koh Talabeng just off the coast of Lanta. Here you can explore sea caves with a cruise along limestone cliffs emerging from the Andaman Sea. Two huge rocks stand more than 70 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure that make up Talabeng Island.
Continue to Koh Phee, a small rocky island located not far from the shore, for sightseeing and taking some photos. The island looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion over thousand years. There are several small caves with stalagmites and stalactites, and even some fossils can be found here.
On the way to Koh Ngai, you will make a short stop at Koh Bu Bu, a tiny island with sandy beaches and a peaceful atmosphere. From here you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Koh Por and Koh Lanta.
After arrival at Ngai Island, the staff will serve a Thai style buffet lunch directly at the beach with views to karst isles and Ko Muk’s limestone massifs. Backed by jungle-clad hills, Koh Ngai sits quietly amid a scenic patch of the Andaman Sea with clear aquamarine water, plentiful corals and a long sliver of blondish-white sand.
On the way back to Lanta you will also experience a cruise by speed boat through the famous Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest.
Remember that this trip is only operated during green season and is an alternative excursion to the 4 Island tour from Lanta, but missing out the famous Emerald Cave due to the closure of the National Park in low season.
• 07:40 - 08:50: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 08:50 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Saladan Pier
• 09:00 - 09:30: Depart by speed boat to Talabeng Island
• 09:30 - 10:15: Explore the sea caves at Koh Talabeng
• 10:15 - 10:45: Sightseeing & photography at Koh Phee
• 10:45 - 11:30: Swim, snorkel & relax at Bubu Island
• 11:30 - 12:00: Head further to Ngai Island
• 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a Thai Buffet lunch at the beach
• 13:00 - 14:00: Beach time at Ngai Island
• 14:00 - 15:00: Cruise by speed boat through the mangrove forest on the way back
• 15:00 - 16:00: Arrive at Saladan Pier & transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ko Ngai, Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Trip Store Krabi, 37, 88 เหมทานนท์, Paknam, Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
This tour is provided by Trip Store Krabi.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.