- 14 to 16 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience a memorable 14 Hours Day Tour from New Delhi to Agra by Super-fast Express Train (Gatimaan Express).The tour includes visit of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Sites) along with private Professional Local Tour Guide. This Day Tour also includes Buffet Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant in Agra & round-trip Hotel/ Airport transport from Delhi-Agra-Delhi.
- Private tour
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Morning Breakfast & Dinner serve in the Train
- Buffet Lunch in one of the best multi-cuisine restaurant
- Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via Air condition Vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Any expense of personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, phone/fax calls etc.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the Package inclusions.
The tour can depart from Delhi International Airport, your hotel or any preferred location in Delhi.
You are requested that after booking, please contact the local tour operator to provide exact pickup time and location in Delhi (contact info will be on your confirmation voucher)
Between 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM (Depends on weather condition and pickup location)
07:00 am: Pick-up from hotel/Airport or from client's desired location in Delhi. Then you will be transferred to the Railway Station HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN (NZM) to board the High Speed Gatimaan Express Train for Agra.
08:10 am: Train departure for Agra (Gatimaan Express - Train No - 12049). The Train leaves Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station at 8:10 am and reaches Agra at 9:50 am (01:40 minutes).
09:50 am: Arrival at Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt). There you will be welcomed by your driver with AC Car at the main exit gate, holding a Sign-Board with your name on it.
10:30 pm: Start the tour with a beautiful iconic view of Taj Mahal, the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been melting the hearts of millions of listeners since the time Taj has been visible. A story, that although ended back in 1631, continues to live on in the form of Taj Mahal and is considered a living example of eternal love. It's the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
01:00 pm: you can have lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
02:00 pm: After having delicious lunch, start the tour of Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city. Agra Fort built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Agra is very famous for beautiful handicraft.
Apart from the various historical monuments, Agra is also a heaven for the shopaholics where you will find distinctive handicrafts such as Marble inlay work, brass-ware, Carpets, Jewellery, Embroidery, Leather goods & Clothes to get some souvenirs.
05:00 pm: After completing your tour in Agra, You will be transferred to Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt) to board the Gatimaan Express Train for HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN Railway Station.
05:50 pm: The Train departure.
07:30 pm: Your train will be arrived at Nizamuddin Railway Station then your driver will Drop you off at your Hotel/Airport or any preferred location in Delhi.
End of tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please keep in mind that Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Note: no separate seat in Train for child age below 5 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- In winter, train might be getting late
- Carry a current valid passport is required on the day of travelling / The ID should contain the passengers photographs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are appropriate, the exact duration will depend on time of day and traffic conditions
- Avoid any clothing that is too revealing
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.