- 7 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fine blend of heritage and wildlife in a single trip. This journey package is the celebrated event which provides you a chance to feel the prosperity of natural wealth. Explore the undulating landscape of Aravali peaks amid the steep slopes of Vindhyas. Also, you'll be able to see India's rich wildlife through Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Accommodation in 3 star or equivalent hotels on twin /double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All arrival, departure, sightseeings as per above itinerary by air conditioned car with English speaking driver.
- English speaking tour guides during sightseeing.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Government services tax as applicable.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified.
- International airfare.
Please mention your departure Location
Hotel/Guest House or any Location in Delhi or NCR with Address
6 am in morning if the pickup is from Hotel. If from Airport in New Delhi than as per your schedule flight .
Day 01: ARRIVE NEW DELHI
This is your 1st Day of your arrival at Airport / Railway station, where you will meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Later proceed for city Tour of NEW DELHI - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyen’s, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace. Continue onto the beautiful Humayun’s tomb of the Mughal era & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: NEW DELHI
Your 2nd Day starts with Delhi City Tour After breakfast visit the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and local Bazaar. After breakfast visit Jama Masjid. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: NEW DELHI – AGRA (200 Kms / 04 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra. Arrive and check in at Hotel. . Later Proceed to Visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Agra – Ranthambore (240 Kms / 05 hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Ranthambore En-route Fatehpur Sikri. Afternoon Game safari in the national park . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Ranthambore - Jaipur (160 Kms / 03 hrs)
Early morning proceed for safari later back to the hotel for breakfast. After Breakfast and check out from hotel and drive to Jaipur. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur
City Tour After Breakfast, Visit Amber Evening explore the local bazzar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
After Breakfast, drive to Delhi and departure for your onward destination
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ranthambhore stay will be on full board basis
- This tour is not operated from July – September
- Safari is subject to availability and will be on sharing basis.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The hotels and services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- The rates give below may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- NOTE THAT ALLL PRICE WILL BE CALUCULATED ON EXTRA CHARGE OF 5% GST.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.