- 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Every moment of your adventure is thoughtfully planned out, from the moment you step on, until you
disembark. We make it simple for you. Just arrive, relax, and enjoy your memorable nature
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Norfolk Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Brock Environmental Center - Chesapeake Bay Foundation
350 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Norfolk Botanical Garden, 6700 Azalea Garden Rd, Norfolk, VA 23518-5337
Explore Virginia’s largest Botanical Garden with a naturalist and nature photographer as your guide. Learn about exotic and native plants, native birds and insects, and how to photograph them! Walk and ride a tram around 175 beautiful acres made accessible to discover gardens in bloom, greenhouses, a butterfly house, and much more!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Brock Environmental Center - Chesapeake Bay Foundation, 3663 Marlin Bay Ct, Virginia Beach, VA 23455-3044
Visit one of the greenest buildings in the world, the CBF Brock Environmental Center, designed to inspire generations to protect the Chesapeake Bay.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring: – Your printed/digital ticket – Photo ID – Your camera: phone cameras or DSLR. – Closed-toed/tennis shoes – Water bottle – Sunscreen/bugspray – Snacks (granola bars, trail mix, etc.) *YOUR FEE INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, TOUR GUIDES, SNACKS, ADMISSION FEES, AND/OR RENTALS WHEN APPLICABLE. *ALL OUR TOURS INVOLVE WALKING; GUESTS SHOULD EXPECT VARYING DEGREES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.